THE FASTEST METHOD
Teeth Whitening Regina
Our Teeth Whitening Process allows us to whiten your teeth for as much as 8 shades in just one visit.
Everyone deserves to flash a wide, brilliant smile. Having a whiter smile makes many people feel more attractive and confident. Although many patients experiment with an over-the-counter whitening toothpaste or dental strips, nothing can top the teeth whitening you can get at a dentist’s office. Dr. Rusteika provides professional grade teeth whitening in Regina, helping his patients achieve the beautiful smiles they’ve always wanted.
Dr. Rusteika, provides professional grade teeth whitening in Regina, helping his patients achieve the beautiful smiles they’ve always wanted.
The process starts with protecting the gums and lips so that only the teeth are exposed during the procedure. A bleaching gel is applied and lightened with a laser to speed up the whitening process. The results are beautifully white teeth.
Factors that Cause Teeth to Become Dull or Discolored
When babies begin to teeth, they have beautiful pearly whites that pop through their gums. However, this lovely white color is short lived. A number of factors contribute to teeth that become duller or discolored. Modifying your diet or lifestyle can prevent some of this discoloration, and teeth whitening services can restore your natural shade. Consider the following factors:
- Coffee - Coffee drinkers often develop brownish teeth from their habit.
- Tobacco products - Both smoking cigarettes and chewing tobacco contribute to discolored teeth. These brown stains may be lightened by teeth whitening procedures.
- Wine - Regularly drinking red wine can discolor your teeth.
- Soda - Frequently drinking soda may discolor your teeth. Rinsing with water or mouthwash after enjoying a beverage may help.
- Aging - Simply getting older can cause your teeth to become yellow. This is because the outer enamel coating on teeth tends to wear away, revealing the yellowish dentin layer beneath.
- Poor dental hygiene - Failing to floss and brush your teeth regularly promotes the growth of bacteria. Oral bacteria often cause teeth to develop a yellowish tint.
Professional Grade Teeth Whitening Services
Professional teeth whitening stands out from over-the-counter versions for its increased efficacy. Although both home and professional grade whitening procedures use similar chemicals, Dr. Rusteika can use a much higher concentration of the active whitening ingredient. This results in a more even, brighter shade of white.
One of the drawbacks of at-home whitening gel is that it can cause aching or tenderness when applied to teeth. At Southland Dental Clinic in Regina, this highly concentrated whitening gel can be applied in a more controlled setting. This form of whitening is particularly helpful for discoloration associated with aging, tobacco use, or consumption of coffee, soda, and other dark-colored beverages.
If you’ve been longing for a brighter smile, don’t hesitate to transform your look. Contact us today to learn more about the teeth whitening options Regina patients receive from Dr. Rusteika and staff. They are experts in helping patients find the perfect shade of white to complement their skin tone and overall appearance. Make an appointment today to refresh your smile.
Patients Teeth Before & After Teeth Whitening