Everywhere you turn, you can catch a glimpse of Christmas. Holiday music is playing, lights are twinkling, and the race to complete all the gift-buying has begun. Dentist Regina. It’s the most magical time of year when we like to believe dreams come true. While it’s certainly a time when you buy gifts for loved ones – what if you decided to make a personal dream of your own come true this year? The gift of a brand-new smile! By making an investment into your smile, you can gift yourself with a more youthful appearance, increased self-confidence, and a better quality of life. That’s a gift that just keeps giving. Sounds pretty amazing, right?
If this is something you’ve wanted for a long time, but each passing year you continue to postpone your smile makeover – this year is the year! Let your cosmetic dentist play Santa and gift you with a brand-new smile. Those stained, crooked, and imperfect teeth can quickly be a thing of the past.
Cosmetic dentist Dr. Kelly Rustieka offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry services that can be tailored to your specific needs. All you have to do is contact our Regina practice today online or call (306) 352-6188. Learn how you can make your Christmas wish a reality.
Evaluate Your Smile
The first step to getting started on your brand-new smile involves meeting with a cosmetic dentist. At your appointment, it’s important to be upfront about the things you dislike about your smile and what you want to improve. Before your appointment, closely evaluate your smile and determine what you want changed. Here are some questions that can help:
- Do you want whiter teeth?
- Do you want to straighten your smile?
- Do you have teeth with uneven or chipped edges?
- Do you have certain teeth that are disproportionate to the rest of your smile (too wide, too short, too long)?
- Do you notice more gums than teeth?
- What aspects make you self-conscious?
- Do you want to close any gaps between teeth?
Knowing the answers to these questions before your appointment will give you better clarity about explaining your hopes and goals for your brand-new smile so your cosmetic dentist can meet (or exceed) your expectations.
Common Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Dr. Rusteika will fashion a treatment plan unique to your desires. Some of the excellent cosmetic dentistry services we provide include:
- Invisalign® – for straightening crooked, misaligned, gapped, or overlapped teeth.
- Porcelain veneers – for concealing teeth with a variety of imperfections to create a more uniformed smile. Porcelain veneers can conceal chipped, misaligned, stained, or disproportionate teeth.
- Dental bonding – for concealing some of the same imperfections as porcelain veneers at a more affordable price and a faster pace.
- Teeth whitening – for brightening dull-looking teeth or removing extrinsic dental stains.
- Laser gum contouring – for removing excess gum tissue so you can have a more balanced and uniformed smile.
Anyone of the treatments above can be performed individually or combined together to transform your smile. The timeline will depend on how many services are performed and the complexity of those services. While Invisalign® requires months before results are achieved, dental bonding and teeth whitening can be completed in a single office visit for immediate results. Your cosmetic dentist will outline the details of your treatment and answer all your questions before and during treatment.
Ready for a Brand-New Smile?
Schedule your personalized consultation with our cosmetic dentist at our Regina SK office by calling (306) 352-6188 or contacting us online.